- Published: Thursday April 6 2017 14: 50
Our client, a dynamic biotech wishes to have extra Supply Chain Consultant for a period of months to suit les 6 the basics of the business and clinical supply chain management for the company's lead compound.This is a full-time position Within a company's HQ in Paris, France and reserves to prepare the arrival of a full-time supply chain manager at the end of 2017, 2018 early.
During her / his tenure, the consultant will carry to the Chief Business Officer in close cooperation with the Senior Director Quality Assurance to Accomplish the objective Following:
- Define the requirements for the company's supply chain management (SCM)
- Collect and set up internal processes and KPIs needs for the SCM,
- Set up the cooperation with the key internal and external partners for trade SCM. This includes SPECIFICALLY to guide the company in Establishing the Book Pharma, IT infrastructure, Customer Service Processes, Organization and Processes Pilot,
- Supporting and prepaid The Necessary infrastructure and establishment of SOPs to supporting the ISO 13485 compliance of the company,
- Establish a map and start to execute the Plan Relating to improvements in company's demand forecasting, supply, inventory control, stock management: level and location for all the steps of the process compatible with shelf life, etc.
- Identify and manage risk dans le supply chain.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree, preferably but not Necessary in life sciences,
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role dans le pharma sector,
- Proven record in pharmaceutical supply chain management,
- Knowledge of European and FDA, health, supply and storage regulations, Profound knowledge of Good Distribution Practice,
- Excellent interpersonal, influençant, networking and diplomacy skills - Ability to operate as the hand of a Multidisciplinary Team Within a matrix organization, to build trust and respect Throughout the organization, and to interact Effectively dans le Company and external partners,
- Strong organizational skills as well as good leadership and management skills,
- Hands-on, flexible approach and Ability to work to tight deadlines - able to thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment in a Rapidly growing organization,
- High levels of drive, energy and commitment,
- Fluency in French is a benefit, not Necessarily have a mother language. English, written as well as spoken, is mandatory.
In Altum Consulting is an operational consulting firm Specialized in life science industries