- Published: Monday April 10 2017 13: 42
International pharmaceutical Group, world leader in the market, looking for a strategic location, its: Expert Maintenance Sterile Filling (Normandy)
On this site dedicated to filling and packaging biotechnological products and to accompany the major investments made in recent years, we want to integrate a new employee who will provide expertise for the maintenance of sterile filling equipment.
I - THE POSITION
Within the Maintenance Team (. Perimeter 100 people in total), your missions include the following:
- Ensure the implementation of the best technical and technological standards of maintenance activities sterile filling lines,
- Providing technical support to production and service teams to ensure the proper functioning of equipment and production facilities,
- Suggest changes to improve the reliability of filling equipment, including insulators,
- Managing and monitoring of improvement projects, coordinate the implementation of projects related to the company's various services and conduct meetings / work teams,
- Ensure the drafting of the various project documents, protocols, reports, training materials,
- Decline and enforce requirements Qualities and HSE in connection with its business,
- Participate in various quality inspections of the site.
II - THE CANDIDATE PROFILE
Technical higher education (+ 5 tray) ideally Engineer, you have significant experience in the maintenance and / or pharmaceutical engineering on sterile filling technology and / or insulators (within pharmaceutical, biotech, service companies, manufacturers of equipment, etc.).You have excellent knowledge of international regulatory standards (cGMP) and have had the opportunity to be confronted successfully audits of health authorities (FDA knowledge repositories particular).
Your interpersonal skills (leadership and ability to work in teams and cross) and communication (belief, education, ability to present a subject to all kinds of public), your proposals and your adaptability make you a recognized and respected partner internally and externally.
You're ready for the challenge of an exposed position in a complex technical environment that offers many opportunities for development?
A very good level in English is required to grow within this international group.
Thank you for sending your application + current compensation under ref. : 17-236-01,