|Qualification of purified water loop:
From the art design rules to the microbiological quality
- Setting and industries technician in charge of the installation or maintenance of a water loop.
- Staff Management responsible for the qualification and monitoring of water loops.
- Consultancy specializing in design of water treatment facilities.
• Regulatory Reminders of industrial water in pharmaceutical and cosmetic medium.
• Different sources of water and their characteristics.
• Define the steps and essential actions to ensure in time, the microbiological quality of the water produced.
• Present the essential steps to master to successfully design and installation of a water loop.
• Describe the essential characteristics of microbiological contamination of pharmaceutical waters and monitoring modes.
En début de session, grâce à un questionnaire, le formateur analyse le niveau de connaissances des professionnels sur le sujet ainsi que leurs attentes des connaissances à acquérir.
Le formateur adapte le programme de la formation en fonction du profil des différents participants. Un temps est consacré aux échanges d’expériences entre participants et avec le formateur.
After the course, participants will receive paper and digital copies of the course's content.
26 October 2017
|This training presents the general industrial water in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, different production systems of purified water and highly purified, essential principles of qualification, microbiology and industrial water microbiological control of waters.|
|Reminders on the water composition and its different origins
Water: an environment both simple and complex
Overview of industrial water in pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
The different purified water production systems and highly purified
The essential principles of qualification
|Microbiology of industrial water
• Different types of microorganisms encountered in industrial water
• Survival and development of microorganisms in water (purified water features flores)
• Establishment and development of biofilms and their consequences
microbiological control of waters
Exchanges around types of production patterns
Évaluation des connaissances acquises et évaluation des actions d’améliorations entreprises et/ou envisagées
Questionnaire de satisfaction
|Cette journée s’inscrit dans le cadre de la formation professionnelle.
N° Déclaration : 82 69 13448 69 Préf. Région Rhône-Alpes
SARL au capital de 10 000 Euros Siret 451 934 541 00025
|Chief scientist||pharmacist graduate of State, he is director of LABM Bellegarde (45) and co-founder of ACM Pharma SAS, a laboratory specializing in the analysis of pharmaceuticals and cosmetics as well as in the development and the development of methods.|
|Expert water production||Holds a chemistry MBA from the University Louis Pasteur of Strasbourg and its strong 8 years of experience as head of Pharma and Biotech market in BWT PERMO, she worked at Eras as a business manager.|