| BIA Top Mishawaka, 3 BC Concorde,
91325 Wissous - FRANCE
33 + (0) 1 69 75 25 75
Veolia WATER TECHNOLOGIES hasComplete control of pharmaceuticals in the water cycle, biotech & cosmetics : Production, distribution of purified water (PW) And water for injection (WFI). Its standard equipment or custom cover needs ranging from 100 l / h to over 30 m3 / h and meet regulations.
Recommendations in force: USP, FDA, GAMP and cGMP to ensure performance,reliability and security.
Veolia WATER TECHNOLOGIES customers can also rely on its national network of services for rapid response maintenance or supply of consumables / spare parts.
Activities for the pharma and biotech industry
• Process water: the expertise of Veolia WATERTECHNOLOGIES includes studiesPreliminary, the detail engineering, installation,the commissioning and qualification systems.
• The facilities are based on the bestexisting technologies, such as osmosis, thedegassing membrane, electrodeionization,ultra filtration, thermal disinfection ...
|Frédérique THE BOUQUIN
|Mr. Paul Dos Santos
|Such. 33 + (0) 1 69 75 26 54
|Such. 33 + (0) 4 72 81 27 60
|Such. 33 + (0) 1 69 75 26 18
• Presence on the French territory
• Flexibility and responsiveness strengthened bypower of a large group.
• Research and integrated development, more3000 patents.
• demineralization Service Aquadem certifiedISO 9001 2000 release.
Pierre Fabre, Schering-Plough.
|Year established: 1989
Legal form: SAS
Capital: 2 000 000 €
Staff: 380 people (2013)