|30 bd de Douaumont, 75017 Paris - FRANCE
00 33 1 47 37 06 00
Mettler-Toledo Process Analytics specializes in physical and chemical measurements for industrial processes; the latter include measures: pH, ORP, O2 and dissolved gases CO2 dissolved, O3dissolved, conductivity / resistivity, turbidity, temperature, TOC, microbial load, silica and sodium.
Following the acquisition by the METTLER TOLEDO INGOLD group precursor in electrochemistry, the French entity became Mettler-Toledo Process Analytics in 1986.
Thornton was founded by Richard Thornton, a professor at MIT (Massachusetts Institute ofTechnology), in 1964 and was incorporated in the Process Analytics division of METTLER TOLEDO 2001.
With its "business entity" THORNTON, METTLER TOLEDO company occupies a leading position in the analysis of purified and ultrapure water. It offers instrumentation at the forefront of the technology associated with a wide range of probes and service delivery, and demonstrating its leadership in providing technology compliant with industry regulations.
Some employees METTLER TOLEDO Thornton are active members of several scientific organizations such as ASTM, ISPE, PDA, AIChE, USP and SEMI. Extensive research has been conducted regarding the following:
- conductivity of ultrapure water
- ultrapure water at elevated temperature
- TOC and ozone (O3)
- dissolved oxygen and CO2
- calibration and temperature compensation
Mettler Toledo has developed digital technology Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®) allowing :
- Easy manipulation of probes
- simplified management probe
- Calibration in a convenient location, such as a laboratory
- Fast commissioning thanks to "Plug and Measure"
- A greater reliability of processes
- More downtime
- continuous evaluation of the sensor health
- Better signal stability through digital sensor / transmitter communication
- Simplified compliance
- document management easier
- automatic generation of documentation and calibration reports
- Storing the sensor data in an electronic historical
- Maintenance only if necessary
- Anticipation through predictive diagnostics
- Operating time of increased probe
For more information, visit the website www.mt.com/ism-pharma