|6 road Paisy, 69570 Dardilly - FRANCE
33 + (0) 4 72 52 33 70
Microbiology division of Thermo Fisher Scientific develops and manufactures culture media and microbiological diagnostic tests for quality control in the pharmaceutical industry.
In particular, we offer innovative solutions for the environmental monitoring of isolators and clean rooms, the achievement of Media Fill Tests, control of culture media using calibrated reference strains.
Product lines dedicated to the control of production of sterile products
1) sedimentation boxes and boxes Thermo Scientific contact™TWIP to control the environment
Experience the major innovation in the control of controlled environment areas (isolator and cleanroom)With boxes and triple bagged radiostérilisées Thermo Scientific TWIP ™. Each component is developed from your use constraints and studied to improve safety during your controls : Moisture control boxes, control the risk of exposure to peroxide, simplification of use.
Boxes Thermo Scientific ™ TWIP exist 90 mm format for the sedimentation (or biocollector) and fomat 55 mm contact for control surfaces. They include the following innovative features:
- Unmatched Control of condensates and exudates
- Indicator colorful exposure VHP (unique solution on the market)
- Storage at room temperature
- Improved Storage life (up 10 months for the TSA)
- Available with or without neutralizing disinfectants
2) Full range of culture media for Media Fill Tests (MFT):
The range Thermo Scientific™is the most complete on the market for achieving Media Fill Test.
It includes dehydrated media:
- TSB (Trypticase Soy Broth)
- TSB (Trypticase Soy Broth) irradiated
- TSB (Trypticase Soy Broth) cold filterable
- Peptones of plant origin (ADCF, animal component-free) for BSE risk reduction in production.
And solutions ready-packed in Bio Process Container (BPC).
This innovative range facilitates the implementation of your Media Fill Test safely. The TSB broth or vegetable peptone (ADCF, animal component-free) is already formulated and supplied in containers for bioprocessing (PCBs). No preparation and sterilization is necessary. Simply make the connection to your process with our wide range of connectors, and PCBs do the rest ...
3) Strains for quality control and Quanti-Cult Culti-loops:
Thermo Scientific™Quanti-cult and culti-loops are reference strains of microorganisms to loans employment, dedicated to quality control of culture media. They are used for controls fertility and sterility testing. These freeze-dried strains obtained from the ATCC (ATCC operating under license).
Culti-loops is in the form of a loopful to easily distribute the lyophilisate on a petri dish for example. New! Display the culti-loops panels to control systems Vitek cards™and API™.
Quanti-cult allows him to prepare in minutes and safely calibrated microorganisms suspension for delivering less than 100 CFU per box for the control of fertility.
- Products related to sterility testing as lidded containers or not (thioglycolate TSB, rinse).
- Control of Non-Sterile Products: wide range of products ready for use.
- Riboprinter Qualicon™: Automated system for the identification and characterization of germs through ribotyping technique.
- Biochemical identification galleries microorganisms and its interpretation software.
Thermo Fisher Diagnostics SAS
6 route de Paisy - BP 13
F 69571 Dardilly Cedex
Tel. : + 33 (0) 4 72 52 33 70
Fax: + 33 (0) 4 78 66 03 76