33 + (0) 3 80 52 32 05
We are a competent independent private laboratory in the fields of organic chemistry, inorganic andcharacterization of materials.
Created in 1979, the laboratory10 years FILAB known for a strong and continuous growth.
FILAB, analysis provider, expertise and R & D for the Pharmaceutical Industry.
Based in Dijon (34 people 1600m² laboratory), we realize many benefits such as:
- analysis of elemental impurities ICH Q3D (name COFRAC ISO 17025)
- analysis of impurities by LC-MSMS and GC-MS
- analytical development
- analysis of SEM-EDX contamination, FEG-SEM ... (particles, unknown deposits, precipitated ...)
- Chemical characterization of materials (composites, polymers, ceramics, metal alloys ...)
- chemical analysis and measurements (GCMS, LCMSMS, ICPMS and AES, XRD, DSC, FTIR, BET ...)
- R & D support and process
- analysis of surfaces ...
850 customers of all sizes (large international groups, SMEs, consultants, experts, public and private laboratories) trust us.
Our human size, our high level of competence and our continued investment (10% of sales each year) in the latest technology guarantee results RELIABILITY, Reactivity and SUPPORT our customers.
Our laboratory chemical analysis of 1600 m² is located in Dijon, in the heart of a business area dedicated to chemistry and biotechnology, unless 2h of Paris, Lyon and Geneva.