| Fabrikweg 16, 5033 Buchs - SWITZERLAND
+ 41 62 834 55 55
World leader manufacturers and suppliers of machinery "Blow-Fill-Seal" for the sterile packaging of pharmaceutical liquids and creams for cosmetics.
The bottelpack® aseptic machines ensure the manufacture of flexible containers, the filling and saddling in a single operation; guaranteeing optimum protection of the sterile product.
To meet the diverse needs of its customers rommelag® has developed a complete range of machines for bottles and ampoules with a range of facilities in a mold, two molds and 15 rotary molds.
The production rate depends on the shape and weight of the container, the characteristics of the filling material and the plastic material.
Design bottelpack® Blow-Fill-Seal Machine and its components benefit from continuous improvement, providing a user-friendly equipment for staff, low wear, stable and reliable performance, while respecting the regulations in force pharmaceutical Authorities health.
As the inventor of the Blow-Fill-Seal we have introduced technical milestones for this technology such as:
- Separation between the filling area and the technical area (Dark Side-White) and aseptic design bottelpack® (CIP / SIP °)
- Class A (Class 100 US) to fill point
- capacity up to 30 000 units / hour
- achievable volume of 0,1 ml 1 000 ml
- Dosing precision time-pressure
- Rovis electronic documentation system
- FDA CFR compliance 21 11 share
- developing internal containers, prototypes and outsourcing
|Machines available for bottles||Machines available for bulbs|
|bottelpack® Type 321||bottelpack® Type 312M|
|bottelpack® Type 324||bottelpack® Type 321M|
|bottelpack® Type 360||bottelpack® Type 324M|
|bottelpack® Type 362||bottelpack® Type 360M|
|bottelpack® Type 364||bottelpack® Type 430|
|bottelpack® 460-15 kind|
|bottelpack® 460-20 kind|
|bottelpack® 461-14 kind|