In recent years, the lyophilization process has continued to occupy an increasingly important; it stands out as the most interesting process to ensure good stability especially for those products of biotechnology during storage and distribution to the patient.
But this process is complex, demanding, it requires numerous technical, scientific and large "know how".
This face an inescapable environmental and societal energy challenge.
- How lyophilization process of a highly complex and so demanding in energy can prepare and integrate these changes?
- What the experts, leaders, decision makers can imagine, define a vision for this vital process in the development of medicines of tomorrow?
Solutions exist; but only a proactive and collaborative approach between all actors in the sector will ensure the results and progress up to the challenge.
It is in this context that the A3P Association brought together experts to create the A3P Freeze.
The main objective of the ICG Freeze Thermal Mapping is to allow the freeze professionals meet to share and make an inventory of the practices of "mapping" set |uvre lyophilization.
- Undertake a survey of the thermal mapping practices.
- Communicating the results of l¹enquête in The Wave No. 49 Special Bioproduction
- Communicating progress of the ICG in The Wave No. 50 Special Congress A3P
- Present during the days A3P LYOPHILIZATION 2017 a draft on "good thermal mapping practices lyophilization"
- Develop a practice notebook "good thermal mapping practices freeze" after l¹événement A3P.