In accordance with regulatory requirements, containers should be closed by appropriately validated methods. Samples should be checked for each batch for integrity, using validated methods and in accordance with quality risk management. A statistically valid sampling plan should be used.
In accordance with these regulatory requirements in place and in connection with the future 1 Annex, waste rock experts will share their experience on the strategy deployed by their company, the methods and means of controls chosen and implemented to ensure that each unit of Sterile finished product is integral to the output of their production lines.
Plan of the exhibition
|Company||No. Stand||Company||No. Stand|
|ACM PHARMA||1||ACTION EUROPE||5|
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition space on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, ... A basic equipment including a table, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw) without circuit breaker protection.
- Breaks and meals indicated in the program
- Unlimited WiFi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific program
- List of participants in the event
- Ability to register an additional person at the special "congressist" rate (500 € HT)
According to your requirements and your preferences, you can contact Nina CHATRE:
Phone: + 33 4 37 28 30 47 // + 33 7 58 68 94 49
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
E-mail : email@example.com
On site: Claude-Nobs Avenue 7, CH-1820 Montreux