Mercure Château Perrache Hotel
Save the date !
Endotoxin research is a critical test for pharmaceutical manufacturers of injectable products and medical devices, throughout the manufacturing process until the release of batches. The BET test (Bacterial Endotoxin Test) LAL is to date, a harmonized method USA, Europe and Japan.
Faced with the diversity of the products concerned, which range from traditional chemical active ingredients to the complex formulation of products derived from biotechnology, lipid products, a wide range of tests, endotoxins and pyrogens, have been developed in recent years, to meet the different needs of industry and ensure patient safety. Scientific and regulatory debates on LER phenomena and sample holding time, the automation of classical or miniaturized tests, alternative tests based on the recombinant factor C and the MAT test demonstrate the growing interest and evolution around the mastery of pyrogen and endotoxin tests in the pharmaceutical industry.
A day and a half, combining conferences and a round table at the end of 2rd will take place under the auspices of the A3P to cover and discuss these themes.
Industrial and suppliers will share their respective experience and approach.
The topics discussed and developed during these days will be:
- Endotoxins and Pyrogens, historical and retrospective to define the basics
- State of play, US standards - Europe - Japan, New texts in progress
- The challenges of the classic LAL test, Complex product validation, holding time, interference, LER masking effect and leading causes of disability
- Alternative tests or pharmacopoeias, rFC (recombinant factor C) and test MAT (Monocyte Activation Test)
- Physicochemical structure of LPS
Mercredi juin 5 2019
Thursday June 6 2019
Plan of the exhibition
Exhibition plan to come ...
|Company||No. Stand||Company||No. Stand|
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition space on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, ... A basic endowment including table 180 × 80 cm, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw ) without a circuit breaker, the loan of a Nespresso coffee machine with pods
- Breaks and meals indicated in the program
- Unlimited WiFi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific program
- List of participants in the event
- Ability to register an additional person at the special rate "accompanying" (500 € HT)
According to your requirements and your preferences, you can contact Ludivine BAYLE:
Phone: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 46
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
E-mail : email@example.com
Mail: A3P, 30 rue Pré-Gaudry - Lyon 69007
Mercure Lyon Center Chateau Perrache Hotel
12 Course of Verdun Rambaud, 69002 Lyon.
Parking near (Fee)
Parking Mercure Hotel: by appointment
Perrache Station: Esplanade Street, 69002 Lyon
EFFIA Lyon Perrache station: 30 Cours de Verdun Gensoul, 69002 Lyon
Q-Park Lyon Perrache Carnot: Cours Verdun, 69002 Lyon
Mercure Hotel - Lyon Château Perrache
12 Course of Verdun Rambaud,
Tel: 04 72 77 15 00
Hotel Ibis - Lyon Center Perrache
28 Cours de Verdun Perrache,
Tel: 04 78 37 56 55
Hotel Campanile - Lyon Perrache
17 Place Carnot,
Tel: 04 78 37 48 47
Kyriad Hotel - Lyon Perrache
26 Cours de Verdun Perrache,
Tel: 04 78 71 17 47
Hotel des Savoies
80 Rue de la Charité,
Tel: 04 78 37 66 94