Matmut Stadium, Lyon
Save the date !
At a time when the cost reduction must not be at the expense of the quality of manufactured drugs. This is reflected, among other things, in the programming of metrological checks just before the instrument starts to drift beyond its specifications. What methods to get there? How to implement it?
Data integrity is the fondation of our industry. Since the paper audit findings, our practices have evolved, while remaining perfectible. How to archive our data? What problems does the computerization of the data bring? How to solve them?
This day will focus on two complementary themes around conferences. On each of these themes, a question and answer session will enrich the reflection and confront the points of view.
- Optimize your calibration frequencies
(OPPERET method ...)
- Ensure the integrity of its data
(Data Integrity, monitoring ...)
Thursday May 23
Plan of the exhibition
|Société||N° Stand||Société||N° Stand|
|TESTO INDUSTRIAL SERVICES||3||HEX SAS||9|
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition space on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, ... A basic endowment including table 180 × 80 cm, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw ) without a circuit breaker, the loan of a Nespresso coffee machine with pods
- Breaks and meals indicated in the program
- Unlimited WiFi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific program
- List of participants in the event
- Ability to register an additional person at the special rate "accompanying" (500 € HT)
According to your requirements and your preferences, you can contact Natalina SEMEDO:
Phone: + 33 (0) 4 37 28 30 52 // + 33 (0) 7 58 69 26 30
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
E-mail : Natalina SEMEDO
Mail: A3P, 30 rue Pré-Gaudry - Lyon 69007