Courtyard by Marriott Rome Central Park in Rome
Save the date !
Single-use systems (SUS) are developing considerably to meet the needs of the industry: ease and speed of implementation, response to cleaning validation issues and flexibility are just some of the strengths of these systems.
The implementation of these systems requires in-depth analysis on various topics, including:
– Quality: extractable / leachable, container-content interactions, system integrity, material quality control, process validation.
– Technologies : disposable probes, interface and interconnection with conventional equipment, physical limitations of SUS (flow, pressure), control / monitoring systems.
– Environment: how to integrate these systems into sustainable development and minimize environmental impact programs?
– Supply: How to ensure security of supply throughout the production chain, from the raw material used for the production of polymers to the delivery of the SUS to the end customer? Is it possible to develop standards to implement dual sourcing?
– Economic : comparison of the costs of installation and operation of SUS systems with conventional systems, control of cost evolution, regulatory changes, in particular on the initial and continuous validation of these technologies.
During this day you will have the opportunity to explore the topics listed above with industry experts and discuss concrete issues with them through lectures and hands-on workshops.
Come participate in this event!
Simultaneous translation of conferences: Italian <-> English
Thursday March 14
Plan of the exhibition
|Société||N° Stand||Société||N° Stand|
|ASSOCIATES OF CAPE COD||1||KROHNE||6|
|SGS||3||PALL BIOTECH (partner)||8|
|THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC (partner)||5||MEISSNER (partner)||10|
Benefits included with the Table Top
- A dedicated exhibition space on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, ... A basic endowment including table 180 × 80 cm, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw ) without protection circuit breaker
- Breaks and meals indicated in the program
- Unlimited WiFi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific program
- List of participants in the event
- Ability to register an additional person at the special rate "accompanying" (500 € HT)