bioMérieux is a leading global leader in the field of in vitro diagnostics for clinical and industrial applications. Present in more than 160 countries through 42 subsidiaries, a network of distributors and 19 production sites, bioMérieux designs, develops, produces and markets a wide range of reagents, instruments and software, combined with a complementary range of distribution.
Our strategy, based on an experience of more than 50 years and a very strong R & D activity (12% of turnover), is based on innovation and quality.
BioMérieux Industry division specializes in microbiological controls in the food, pharmaceutical, cosmetic industries, veterinary and their service providers.
With a strong presence in the pharmaceutical market, bioMérieux offers solutions for the following areas of application:
- Laboratory automation (preparers, distributors, dilutors ...)
- Product controls (boxes, flasks, tubes, powders ...)
- Sterility testing
- Media Fill Test
- Control of critical production environments (water, air, surfaces ...)
- Monitoring of physical parameters (temperature, hygrometry, pressure ...)
- Bacterial and Fungal Identification
- Fast microbiology (detection, quantification ...)
- Quantitative quality control strains
Relying on the relevance of this global offering, bioMérieux is positioned as a privileged partner of the Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics industries.
Name of the manager:
Jean Luc Bélingard