FILAB is a laboratory of chemical analysis, expertise, analytical development and applied research in the fields of organic, mineral and materials characterization.
Founded in Dijon (France) in 1979, FILAB has seen strong and continuous growth over the last 10 years and has today a technical team of XNUMX employees working in a XNUMXm² laboratory.
800 clients of all sizes (large international groups, SMEs,) choose to work with us, among dozens of pharmaceutical companies.
FILAB supports the pharmaceutical industry through the following services:
- Impurities testing in raw materials and finished pharmaceutical products : residual solvents according to ICH Q3D, elemental impurities according to ICH Q17025D (FILAB is the only lab accredited ISO XNUMX by COFRAC)...
- Analytical development
- Troubleshooting : particles characterization by SEM-EDX , materials failure analysis (fracture, corrosion…), unknown impurities identification by LC-MSMS
- Validation of cleaning process
- Material characterization (metal, polymer, ceramics…)
- Chemical analysis
- Extractible and Leachable study
- Surface characterization
850 clients of all sizes (large international groups, SMEs,) choose to work with us, among dozens of pharmaceutical companies.
Our human size, our high level of competence and our continued investment (10% of sales each year) in the latest technology guarantee results RELIABILITY, Reactivity and SUPPORT our customers.
Our 1600 m² chemical analysis laboratory is located in Dijon, in the heart of a business area dedicated to chemistry and biotechnology, less than 2h from Paris, Lyon and Geneva.