Domaine des Cinq Sens
Chaussée de Tubize, 1
Save the date !
We invite you to join the next event organized by A3P Belgium on March 28, 2019.
Book your agenda now for that full day program 7 speakers sessions on
Digital Transformation and Automation in the Pharmaceutical Industry: Concept and Case Studies.
In business, digitalization or digital transformation most often refers to enabling, improving and / or transforming business operations and / or business functions and / or business models / processes and / or activities, by leveraging digital technologies , turned into actionable, knowledge, with a specific benefit in mind.
At the end of the day, visit UCB Braine Alleud Site (Belgium) will be organized.
UCB is a global biopharmaceutical company.
UCB goal is to command a leading position in discovering and developing new therapies to treat patients suffering from severe diseases. With a promising pipeline, UCB focus is on neurological and immunological diseases to provide new treatments for their patients.
The day will be ended by a complementary networking reception.
As usual, top table (maximum 12) will be accessible during the forum.
You can register before March, 25th, 2019 on A3P site where you will find the program of the day, the access map and the information.
We are looking forward to see you there.
A3P Belgium Board
Thursday March 28
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition space on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, ... A basic endowment including table 180 × 80 cm, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw ) without a protection circuit breaker,
- Breaks and meals indicated in the program
- Unlimited WiFi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific program
- List of participants in the event
- Limited Table Top Number: 12