Save the date !
A3P Spain organizes in 2019 two complementary days dedicated specifically to "Laboratory QC of the future".
The first day will take place at Madrid the 21 may and the second October 24 in Barcelona.
The day of the 21 May in Madrid will be centered on an intense program of 9 conferences scientists who will discuss topics of tomorrow, within quality control laboratories :
- Following the revision in the course ofICH Q14 , how to anticipate the new concepts of the Analytical QbD and how to develop and validate analytical methods through the QbD
- How to adapt the monographs of the different pharmacopoeias to new technologies
- Share the experience of a laboratory that has fully automated its QC
- Ergonomics in a laboratory of the future, productivity factor
- How to approach and respond to audits and inspections, in the context of evolution and automation of the "paperless quality system" (paperless)
- Operational excellence centered on the QC lab, seen by a manufacturer, with the goal of optimizing processes to offer truly competitive services and stand out in an increasingly demanding environment.
- Finally, in this world of digital transformation, what will be the place of the human being? How to build digital culture within organizations?
The A3P Spain Committee brought together for these days, the best experts in these fields to propose a global and specialized vision. We will be happy to answer all your questions.
Official language of conferences: Spanish
Simultaneous Translation of Conferences: Spanish <-> French
Plan of the exhibition
|Company||No. Stand||Company||No. Stand|
|ASSOCIATES OF CAPE COD||4||10|
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition space on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, ... A basic endowment including table 200 × 90 cm, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw ) without a circuit breaker, the loan of a Nespresso coffee machine with pods
- Breaks and meals indicated in the program
- Unlimited WiFi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific program
- List of participants in the event
- Ability to register an additional person at the special rate "accompanying" (500 € HT)
According to your requirements and your preferences, you can contact Wandrille GOSSET:
Phone: 04 37 28 30 54
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
E-mail : email@example.com
Mail: A3P, 30 rue Pré-Gaudry - Lyon 69007
Vincci Soho Hotel
Calle del Prado, 18, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Catalonia Plaza Mayor Hotel
Calle de Atocha, 36,
+34 913 69 44 09
Plaza de las Cortes, 10,
+34 914 20 37 67
Hotel One Shot Prado 23
Calle del Prado, 23,
+34 914 20 40 01
NH Collection Madrid Palacio de Tepa Hotel
Calle San Sebastián, 2
+34 913 89 64 90
The Westin Palace
Plaza de las Cortes, 7
+34 913 60 80 00
Hotel Ibis Style Madrid Prado
Calle del Prado, 11
+34 913 69 02 34