Aquatis Hotel Lausanne
Save the date !
Combined products are therapeutic and diagnostic products combining drugs, devices and / or biological products. With the production of new targeted drugs that are mainly sterile products, regulators expect to receive a large number of combined products for review. Given that the combined products include components that would normally be regulated by different types of regulatory bodies, NBE manufacturers are facing new challenges in all aspects of product development and management, including preclinical testing. , clinical investigations, marketing applications, manufacturing and quality control, and subsequently approval of changes after approval. Come share with us your combined product process validation experience, the preparation of your file, the different channels used to comply with the new FDA regulations applicable since April 2019.
No simultaneous translation of conferences
Thursday, May 28, 2020
Plan of the exhibition
|Company||No. Stand||Company||No. Stand|
|4||B BRAUN MEDICAL||8|
Services included with the Table Top stand
- A dedicated exhibition space on which you can install your products and communication tools: umbrella stand, roll-up, display, product, ... A basic endowment including table 140 × 60 cm, 2 chairs and 1 electrical connection (2kw ) without protection circuit breaker.
- Breaks and meals indicated in the program
- Unlimited WiFi
- A badge that allows you free access to the entire technical and scientific program
- List of participants in the event
- Ability to register an additional person (500 € HT)
Depending on your requirements and preferences, you can contact Nina Chatré:
Phone: +33 7 58 68 94 49
Fax: +33 (0)4 37 28 30 60
E-mail : email@example.com
Mail: A3P, 30 rue Pré-Gaudry - Lyon 69007
Bern Road 148
+41 21 654 24 24