Intertek is a service provider, leading total quality assurance for industries around the world. Our network of over 1000 laboratories and offices and more than 40.000 collaborators in more than 100 countries, provides innovative and tailored insurance, audit and consulting, testing, inspection, training and certification for the operations and supply chains of our customers.
The Health Division of Intertek is:
• Serving the pharmaceutical companies, pharmaceutical chemistry, cosmetics, biotechnology and medical device industries and their suppliers for over 30 years.
• With more than 100 listeners GMP / GCP / GDP / GLP and 150 experts in the field of Health industries.
Some of our health activities:
• Training within and between enterprises, educational engineering. But also :
- E-Learning / Virtual Classroom
- Training at the workplace and at the bench,
- GPEC (Management Planning Employment and Skills).
• Quality and Technical Council
• Delegation of Functions,
• Gap Analysis / Audit Quality / Technical Audit,
• Management and implementation of supplier audits in the areas of GXP, quality, safety, environment and social audits individualized or shared,
• initial and recurrent qualification of production equipment, packaging, storage, control laboratory, IF Validation, Validation of cleaning,
• Validation Engineering (Risk analysis and impact, VMP, protocol writing, project management, auditing and technical advice)
• Distribution and sale of measuring instruments (particle counters, germ collectors, meter ....)
• Metrology and Calibration in aerosol physics,
• Controls and analyzes of raw materials, custom development of control methods,
• Safety and efficacy tests for cosmetic products