Mettler-Toledo Process Analytics is specialized in physico-chemical measurements for industrial processes; these include measurements of: pH, redox, dissolved O2 and gas, dissolved CO2, dissolved O3, conductivity / resistivity, turbidity, temperature, TOC, microbial load, silica and sodium.
Following the acquisition by METTLER TOLEDO of the INGOLD Group, precursor in electrochemistry, the French entity became Mettler-Toledo Industrial Analysis in 1986.
Thornton was founded by Richard Thornton, professor at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), in 1964, and was incorporated into METTLER TOLEDO's Process Analytics division in 2001.
With its "business entity" THORNTON, METTLER TOLEDO is a leader in the analysis of purified and ultrapure water. It offers state-of-the-art instrumentation combined with a wide range of probes and services, and demonstrates its leadership in providing technologies that comply with industry regulations.
Some employees METTLER TOLEDO Thornton are active members of several scientific organizations such as ASTM, ISPE, PDA, AIChE, USP and SEMI. Extensive research has been conducted regarding the following:
- conductivity of ultrapure water
- ultrapure water at elevated temperature
- TOC and ozone (O3)
- dissolved oxygen and CO2
- calibration and temperature compensation
Mettler Toledo has developed Intelligent Sensor Management (ISM®) digital technology allowing :
- Easy manipulation of probes
- simplified management probe
- Calibration in a convenient location, such as a laboratory
- Fast commissioning thanks to "Plug and Measure"
- A greater reliability of processes
- More downtime
- Continuous assessment of the health of the probe
- Better signal stability through digital sensor / transmitter communication
- Simplified compliance
- document management easier
- automatic generation of documentation and calibration reports
- Storing the sensor data in an electronic historical
- Maintenance only if necessary
- Anticipation through predictive diagnostics
- Operating time of increased probe
For more information, visit the website www.mt.com/ism-pharma
E-mail. marketing.mtpro-f @ mt.com